Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/13/11 Goldenrod Park and the Mystical Forest



     I found a new park today. It was a strange little park, mostly parking lot, with rows of Sable Palms and other trees. I think this park used to be larger and has been chopped away at by local businesses. Two Hawks were loudly calling and the air was freezing cold. On one end of the property I found a Brazilian Pepper Tree which I ripped a branch off of to burn later. (see top two pictures). Now that I know what Brazilian Pepper looks like and smells like I see them everywhere. I used to think there were only a problem down in the everglades. If you tear open a leaf it has a strong "Pine sol" smell.      Later I went to my Mystical Forest and collected 10 big Air Potatoes. I made a pyramid out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment